Friday 1 March 2013

Instagramming: February in Photos

New favourite: Essie Mint Candy Apple//This months glossy's//New jumper//M&S lunch//Benefit Glamouriety event//Cooking: The Londoner//Sisters 21st cupcakes//Blogging//Macarons with the bestie//New Missguided bodysuit//Pretty bedding//February Favourites

I've only had my iPhone and Instagram for a couple of months but I always see bloggers doing these kind of posts and thought I'd do one to round off my month. So February's been a kind of rubbish month for me personally but I still managed to have a bit of fun. The Benefit Glamouriety Roadshow was such an amazing night thanks to some lovely Glasgow bloggers and the Benefit girls, always love going to Benefit events (Fake Up on Monday, yay!). I've also spend a lot of time cooking, eating and hanging around with my best friend Emma - she always has cakes! Oh and it was my little sister's Birthday, can't believe she's 21 already. How nice is my new Missguided bodysuit? I was going to get the AA one but this was only £9, bargain! Can't wait to wear it this weekend and will probably do an OOTN post. I haven't blogged as much as I'd of liked to in February but I promise there will be more posts this month. 

I hope everyone had a good February :)


6 comments:

  1. I love these posts :) Mint candy apple is also a favourite of mine! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Essie polish is gorgeous and youre so pretty!

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these types of posts, mainly because I'm nosey and like to see what people have been up to! Looks like you had a great month, love the macaroons! I'm obsessed with Laduree Macaroons :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great month, love your february favourites!

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete