Tuesday 15 January 2013

Necklace Haul

[1. Topshop £7.50/ 2. H&M £9.99/ 3. H&M £9.99/ 4. H&M 7.99]

Recently I've been a bit addicted to buying statement necklaces and thought I'd do a short post to share them with you. I love wearing a statement necklace with my jumpers in the winter, it can dress them up or just finish off a simple look. I especially like wearing them with a plain black jumper and jeans or disco pants during the day which can also take me into night time if I don't have time to change. I've been wearing the cross necklace to death since I bought it, but I think my favourite is number 2! I've had so much wear out of all of them this winter and think I'll continue to during the warmer months (if we get any). Since I work in H&M, I'm always seeing the new jewellery that comes in. There were so many pretty necklaces to choose from, but I managed to narrow it down to just 3 - I suggest you go in and have a look! What do you think of my choices? Have you bought any nice necklaces recently?







7 comments:

  1. Those necklaces look gorgeous so pretty :) i love statement necklaces right up my street!! i recently brought a drapey necklace with feathers on which i thought was really pretty and different. Lovely post yet again :)

    Love Emily xx

    http://love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these! h&m are amazing for jewelerry right now! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely blog. Just came across it and I am glad I did.
    My blog is only small at the moment, do you fancy doing a member for a member? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like #3! You can't go wrong with a good statement necklace :)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo i love them all! i def guna have to go to H&M! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Lovely blog, Im a new follower and look foreword to reading more posts

    Im a self-taught makeup artist and upcoming YouTuber with a beauty blog. I feature product reviews, looks I have created and how-to, picture tutorials and so on..
    Would love for you to check it out and even follow if you like?! Also take a look at my fb page for a lookey into my portfolio xox

    Sanna's beauty blog
    Connect with me on facebook

    Look foreword to hearing from you!
    xxx
    Sanna

    ReplyDelete