Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Eve









Merry Christmas everyone! I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already, this years flew in. I thought I'd share some photos of some of the Christmas decorations I have around my house. Tonight I'm spending the night with my mum and sister having a pamper and a wee glass of bubbly. We've got our rollers in, Christmas Eve pyjamas on (we get new ones every Christmas Eve, its tradition) and we're watching loads of Christmas films. I'm painting my toes with my gorgeous Rimmel precious stones nail polish and sticking on my amazing Santa fake nails Fantastic, Fun, Fashion sent me! I'm so excited for tomorrow, especially my dinner. I hope everyone has an amazing day tomorrow and Santa's good to you all!


4 comments:

  1. We always have new pjs too :) evening sounds perfect! Have a lovely day tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh moet, good plan on xmas eve :) hope you had a wonderful one hun :)x

    ReplyDelete