Friday 10 August 2012

What I Bought This Week


  • Elle with free Jemma Kidd eye liner - There's been a few really good freebies in Elle the past few months. Last month I got the St. Tropez gradual tan and this month there's a free Jemma Kidd eye liner worth £14. You can get black, gold or blue, I chose black because I need a new black kohl liner.

  • Topshop Necklace - This double chain gold necklace was reduced from £15 to £2.50 so I couldn't resist buying it when I went into Topshop.

  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum - I've been wanting to try this for so long and just got round to buying it. I've only tried it once and love it already! Full review coming soon.

  • Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara - I've used this mascara before and thought it was great. I'm running out of my Dior mascara and can't afford an expensive one at the moment so decided to buy this again. It will also be perfect for holiday as it's long lasting and water resistant. I'll do a full review on it soon.

  • Miss Guided studded t-shirt - I'd seen this t-shirt on Miss Guided a while ago and wanted it but it sold out, so as soon as they got it back in I ordered it. I've also seen it on a few fashion bloggers. It was a bargain at £12.99.

  • Vero Moda studded collar shirt - I work in House of Fraser ladies department and need to wear the clothes they sell. I chose a Vero Moda shirt with a cute studded collar as I'm obsessed with studs at the moment.
I also got a free sample of the new Marc Jacobs - Dot perfume. It's lovely and I'm thinking of buying a full sized bottle.

What have you bought this week?

Melissa
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Love the vera modo top - loving studs at the moment too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute items!
    Love the peter pan collar :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the two tops you got! Lovely work top! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the collar on that top x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love both of the tops!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute collar top! It's such a key piece! lots of love!

    http://www.millabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really want to try the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum!x

    Please check out my blog:
    http://zsummerton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete