Thursday 5 July 2012

MAC: Russian Red




I've tried loads of red lipsticks and always find it difficult to find one that suits me. I suit blue undertones much more than orange. 

When I was shopping the other day I went to my local MAC counter and decided to treat myself to a new lipstick. I had tried this on before as one of my friends had it and I loved it. It was between Russian Red and Girl About Town, but I've already got so many pinks I thought I'd go for something different.

I really love the deep red colour and how it's matte. It went on really easily and the pigment is really strong. The blue undertones make my teeth look really white too. This is the perfect red lipsticks for me and you can never go wrong with a MAC lipstick!

This lipstick cost £13.50 and I always find this is a reasonable price and never grudge paying it as they are my favourite lipsticks.

I can't wait to wear this out!

What's your favourite MAC lipstick?

Melissa
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. It's such a nice bright red, ive been looking for one for a while but had heard some negative reviews on this one but i think it looks lovely!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I opted for Ruby Woo instead of this, but it's on my list! Love red lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ruby woo is gorgeous as well! I need to get that as well

      Delete
  3. It's a lovely red...that's the only one that looks good on me :)
    Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete