Thursday 19 July 2012

Benefit: Sun Beam





For years I have used Benefit High Beam, but I'm always looking for a highlighter which was bronze/gold based as I've constantly got my fake tan and bronzer on! I'd seen recently that Benefit had launched a new liquid highlighter called Sun Beam and as soon as I saw it, I was dying to try it. I eventually got round to buying it and have had it for a couple of weeks now.

"Liquid sunshine in a bottle"

Sun beam is a gorgeous gold/bronze colour which looks amazing with a tan, but it also suits any skin tone so don't worry. It gives you a lovely warm glow, a lot different from the usual pink/silver based highlighters.

I use sun beam once I've put my new Chanel Tan De Soleil on (review coming soon) and my MAC Skin Finish to complete the look. I dot it on my cheek bones and on my eye brow bones and gently blend it in for a sunkissed look.

"gives you natural, sunkissed radiance

This is definitely the perfect product for summer, although we've not been having much sun! Another product I'll be taking to Ibiza with me (6 weeks to go)! I've been using it for about two weeks now and definitely recommend it. I'm loving this more than any other highlighters I've used before.

Sun beam costs £18.50 and can be bought at the Benefit counters or online here.

 Have you tried sun beam? What's your favourite highlighter?

Melissa
xxx

6 comments:

  1. I really really want to buy this soon... I have high beam and love it! Great post as usual Melissa! Check out my H&M haul? I think you would enjoy it!

    vivalashoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want this, i was at the counter yesterday and almost bought it! so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this! Will be perfect for holiday! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really want to try this sunbeam stuff! Looks so good and I love the shimmer it gives x

    ReplyDelete